İzleyiciler

12 Mart 2012 Pazartesi

I choose this topic because gun ownership is a serious problem especially for our society. I think doing this survey will not only contribute my writing skills, but also develop our knowledge about the risks aiming society.
I have found several papers about my subject. They include useful statistics and data that I could support my point of view. I have also found some news and graphs about my subject. In my literature review part, I am planning to use all of them. There is only one problem that I could mention about. There is not enough study about Turkey and due to this, I could expand my topic as a more general view including whole world maybe.

3 yorum:

  1. It is interesting that you couldn't find much information about the issue of gun ownership in Turkey. I think the majority of men in Turkey own a gun, especially in rural areas. Perhaps there aren't as many serious problems in Turkey regarding this, in comparison to the USA, where tens of thousands of people die every year in gun-related crime. It will be interesting to see how you support your RQ using a wider base than just Turkey. Perhaps your research paper will encourage someone to do a serious study about the issue in Turkey.

    YanıtlaSil
  2. I need a little bit more time to research. I will try to do the best paper that I can :)

    YanıtlaSil
  3. I think gun ownership isn't a bad idea . I want to ask you a question about it. when our goverment wont able to protect us from terorist isnt it a good idea having a gun?

    YanıtlaSil